Arsan is a reliable, full-service law firm in downtown Kuwait. We provide strategic legal advice in all areas of commercial and corporate law. We have a necessary background knowledge and understanding of the complexities of both procedures and legislation in Kuwait. As a leading Kuwaiti law firm, our lawyers and legal professionals deliver client-focused support and guidance throughout the entire legal process.
Serving our clients' interests and earning Your trust is our top priority. Whether we are negotiating or proceeding a trial, representing Your interests remains our main principle. Our dedication to delivering exceptional client service has meant that our top clients have remained loyal clients of the firm for years.
We provide a broad range of services, which include civil litigation, real estate law, business law, labour and employment law, family law, debt collection, business formation in the State of Kuwait. For the full list of our legal services please refer to our Services page.
We provide legal consultation throughout GCC countries and are licensed to practice law in Kuwait, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. Each member of our team knows what it means to serve, respects your privacy and is committed to protect it.
Our main objective is to help You to achieve Your goals and Your peace of mind.
We stand behind our commitment to quality and results. We are willing to hear You out and, we believe, that there are no wrong questions.
Contact us today and let us help you with your legal matters!
Founder & Managing Partner
• Holds LL.B. from Kuwait University and LL.M. Degrees from Indiana University (USA);
• Head of the Litigation Team;
• Licensed before the Constitutional Court and the Court of Cassation;
• Languages: Arabic & English;
• Has an extensive knowledge of the local laws and experienced in international transactions;
• Focuses on corporate governance, real estate matters, commercial transactions, financial, corporate matters;
• Serves as a Board member of Alqurain Automotive Company (agents of Kia and Volvo);
• Appears before all types of courts in Kuwait, and before courts in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Oman;
• Directly involved in all operations and achievements of the firm.